Smart Honeymoon is a honeymoon registry website created out of a love for travel and the need for a better wedding registry.
Here are some reasons why couples and guests love Smart Honeymoon.
- Great Customer Service! Individual attention, for both the guest and the couple. Smart Honeymoon was developed with the guest in mind, not just with the goal of selling registries to couples.
- Shortly after you register, we send you a welcome email with recommendations about your registry, along with links you can include in emails or on a wedding website that will link guests directly to your registry.
The couple's Thank You List is updated in real time. The couple doesn't have to wait until their wedding day to get their Thank You list.
- Couples can add their own photos to their registries, or they can select from our library. Couples can further personalize their registries by adding a personal photo to go along with their personal statement to their guests.
- We don't have any ads on our site, which gives it a more personal touch.
Low fee - The only fee we charge is the 7.5% transaction fee, charged to either the couple or the guests (the couples choice!). Some honeymoon registry services charge both a transaction fee AND a credit card processing fee, sometimes totaling as much as 10%.
Guests can pay for gifts using credit cards. No-fee registry services require guests to sign up for Pay Pal to purchase a gift.
- We are not travel agents, nor are we aligned with any travel agency, so couples are not required to buy a travel package from us. Couples instead plan their own travel, or use whichever travel agency they prefer.
- We are not aligned with any particular resort or destination. Couples can go anywhere they want.
- We take privacy and security extremely seriously. We don't rent or sell personal information and we never will, so no one will spam you or your guests.
The wedding industry can be perceived as one where the consumer's dollar is taken for granted. In this, we are happy to be a breath of fresh air.
We wish you and your loved ones a remarkable and forever memorable honeymoon.